The Workout Of The Day for Monday, 12.23.12. “Never run when you can walk…”
Yes, that’s right… It’s Monday.
If you played along with us this weekend, you’re probably pretty darn tired today, and ready to rest up.
Good darn idea.
So, hey… do that, OK?
If it’s nice outside, head on out for a…
1 Hour Recovery Spin –
– Get on your bike. Roll out into the street, and just spin around for an hour.
– Really small gear, no hard efforts – heck, no medium effort.
– Spin. You’re looking to move your legs around in circles, almost like there is no chain on the bike.
– The idea is to get your body moving, flush the systems out, and speed your recovery.
– Just get out on the road and spin aimlessly. At a certain point, your legs suddenly feel better.
– As soon as that happens, turn around, go home, eat, stretch, and put your legs up.
Try to get to bed early tonight. Maybe get a massage.
Whatever you do, all day long, whenever you can… get off your feet.
Never run when you can walk.
Never walk when you can stand still.
Never stand when you can sit.
Never sit when you can lie down.
Not so nice out?
Same deal, just plug in a video, and spin away on the trainer.
It’s a great race, and you get to see this…
…and please, please click on the photo to link through to cyclephotos.co.uk . Great, great stuff!!!!